Spring is typically the time that you start thinking about your indoor air quality. The allergy conditions outdoors make you want to make your indoor conditions as ideal as possible. That’s where something like Steronizer can be of use to you.
When you think of indoor air quality, we know that you think of things like air filters, air purifiers, and even HRV and ERV systems, but you’ve probably never heard of a Steronizer. That’s because it’s in a league of its own. We’re going to answer your questions about the Steronizer in Harrison Township, MI, below. If you have any further questions or more personalized questions, we have team members that you can get in contact with.
How It Works
The Steronizer is a disinfectant device.
The unique thing about the Steronizer is that it creates the “forest effect.” This means that the Steronizer creates the conditions of outdoors inside your home. This might sound a little counterintuitive, but it’s really a great thing for your home comfort and for your lungs. It does this by creating a high-density output of negatively and positively charged ions. In simple terms, this neutralizes and eliminates viruses, bacteria, mold spores, fungus, pollen, and animal dander.
There are the obvious perks to a Steronizer. It prevents and/or combats allergies, infections, flu and fever symptoms, odor, mildew, and asthma issues. Outside of this though, the Steronizer boasts many other benefits like…
- No Maintenance: You don’t have to clean this system like you would another unit. This system is a self-cleaning system that works around the clock.
- No Bulb to Change: Other disinfectant devices require you to change a bulb, but this isn’t the case with the Steronizer.
- Increased Efficiency: Having a Steronizer to act as your HVAC system’s partner in crime increases your home’s HVAC efficiency by up to 30%.
- It’s Safe: The Steronizer is proven and tested. It’s passed a myriad of safety evaluations. You’re not going to notice problems with skin or eye irritation.
- Effective: The Steronizer has been proven to be effective in killing up to 99% of harmful contaminants.
We’re happy to discuss the details of the Steronizer further with you. Just get in touch with our professionals for personalized service.
It’s Easy to Install, But…
If you do your own research into this system, you’ll see that it’s easy to install. This is true and it’s a big advantage for this system, but it’s not something that you should let embolden you to the point of DIY work.
Your home’s various HVAC systems always need professional service. If you’re ready to schedule an appointment for quality work, then our technicians are here to provide it. We make sure that each member of our team is trained and ready to perform. We perform installation, repair, and replacement services for this product. We understand all the ins and outs of an indoor air quality system like this. We’re here to get your work right.
Contact Charter Home Comfort today to schedule an appointment.